top of page
  • Writer's pictureSwathi

Lucky11 | Top 3 Winning Strategies Of Andar Bahar

Lucky11 | Top 3 Winning Strategies Of Andar Bahar
Top 3 Winning Strategies Of Andar Bahar

Andar Bahar is the most popular card game in India, and it comes from South India. Because of this, it is the most popular game in Lucky11 online Indian casinos. The name "Katti" comes from the fact that the game is easy to play. At live tables with a human dealer, you can play Andar Bahar. The game is mostly based on luck, and all players have to do to win is pick the spot on the table that says "win." Even though it is simple, you can't sit at the Andar Bahar table if you don't know what it is. On the top is the Andar, and on the bottom is the Bahar. They mean "inside" and "outside," which makes the directions easier to understand.

The best places to play online is in Lucky11, you can stream these games to your device and check the results of your bets. The odds of winning are almost 50/50, which means it's easy to get smaller wins every now and then. Whether you've played Andar Bahar before or not, you might use some of these tips and tricks to change the way you play.

Bett More on Andar

Bet more on Andar and less on Bahar when you play Andar Bahar for real money. This makes the game more fun and increases your chances of winning. If you bet a little more on Andar than on Bahar, the house edge goes down, increasing your chances of winning. This is not a 50/50 game, so the best way to win at Andar Bahar is to change how you bet. You have a 51.5% chance of winning with Andar and a 48.5% chance with Bahar. In an Andar Bahar live casino, the first card will be on Andar, and the winning card will also be on Andar. You might not want to bet on Andar because the payouts are low, but if you do, you will win more.

Double Your Bet When You Lose

With Andar Bahar winning tips and tricks, your chances of winning are 51.5 percent and 48.5 percent, respectively. This makes it almost a 50/50 game, which makes strategies less useful. Still, there is a good way to increase the RTP of your chances. All you need to do is double your bet every time you lose. The Martingale strategy is what gamblers call this method. It works for regular bets.

Take care of your money

You should think about your budget and find the best online casino before choosing a table to play at. When you plan your money, you are more likely to win more money. When you're really into the game, though, you'll lose track of how much money you've lost. This is true, even more so if you keep winning. You will be tempted to try to get back the money you lost. Before you know it, your bank account will be in the red. When you've spent all of your money on betting, it's time to leave the table.

Even though there are many other things you could do to improve your chances of winning, the tips and tricks above are some of the most important ones. You can try one strategy all the way through, or you can mix and match them in a way that works for you. Unless you play for a living, you should also remember to play in moderation. In the same way, it would help if you gave yourself time to get used to these new ways of doing things. Even though the results are slow, they will be worth it in the long run. Sign up at Lucky11 and start playing right away.


bottom of page